9/07/2006

A New Start

I've been blogging since 2002. This is my third blog site. I've managed to save the content of my previous two but I've deemed it irrelevant for future readers. I did manage to get hard copy of previous posts for family keepsake. If you're interested, you can order my book "Blog On" off the blogbinder site. Just contact me and I'll provide details.

As I start this new blog, I've decided to make it a specialty blog. Designed with a particular perspective in mind. One that has nothing to do with work, technology, internet trends, business issues or anything other than my stated mission - to record and document the life and times of a father of triplets.

"Father's Corner" was the name of a monthly bit I wrote for the Mothers-Of-Multiples newsletter back in the early 1990's right after our boys were born. I noticed that the newsletter was all about moms and nothing about dads. When I started writing about a dad's perspective, I noticed that the moms appreciated it too.

I've decided to fast forward the column and bring it up-to-date. Hope you enjoy.

3 Comments:

At September 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Marty. We've missed you and look forward to future giggles and tears.

Your sis',
Karen

 
At September 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree!!--love, mom

 
At October 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such a talented writer, Marty, and Uncle Harold and I truly enjoy reading what you write and how you write it.

Thanks for the smiles.
Aunt Char

 

Post a Comment

<< Home