9/08/2006

The boys

These are my boys (taken a few years ago). They are fraternal triplets but Json and Ason look a lot a like. For awhile, I had to look twice to see who I was talking to. The boys are use to being called by the wrong name. Mom and I use to know who was coming down the hall at 2 in the morning just by the way they walked and the way their diapers rubbed together. Almost every night we would wake up with a pair of two-year-old eyes staring into our face.... with hair standing straight up and a binky securly in their mouth. Now, we pull them out of bed. Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At September 08, 2006, Blogger Ralph's Homespun Headlines said...

Marty
Pretty amazing isn't it - how it goes from having them wake you at 2:00AM to having to pull them out bed.
Glad your back to blogging.
Ralph

 
At September 08, 2006, Blogger Triplet Dads said...

Ralph - thank you for initiating my new blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home